These gorgeously designed and elegantly decorated Over-Water bungalows are airy and spacious, at the same time retaining their traditional charm with natural building materials. With custom-made louvers all around, the ventilation of the rooms can be adjusted to your fancy, and the front glass doors leading out to the generous double-tier verandah* give the rooms plenty of natural light, providing you with the luxury of an absolutely panoramic view combined with spectacular sunsets and the addition of various marine life passing by.
- 85 meter square overwater bungalow with ocean/sunset view
- Teak wood furniture
- Indoor cozy corner with couches
- 4 poster King sized “King Koil” bed with ceiling fan
- Private Semi-Open En-suite bathroom with hot/cold water shower
- Sundeck with sun beds
- Two tier open large sunset veranda with daybed
- Mini Bar
- Papuan “Asmat” Artwork
- Hair dryer
Overlooking the ocean with waves lapping gently underneath are our Superior Over-Water Bungalows. These sturdy, traditionally built bungalows are roomy and quaint, with natural ventilation and shade from the locally-sourced, sustainable materials used in constructing these rooms.